Super fund product feature
Self-Managed Super Fund account is opened by any member by providing proper documents listed below. If you do not have a SMSF then your tax agent, accountant, or financial planner can help you to establish SMSF based on your circumstances.
(1) The fund has to be a ‘Self-Managed Super Fund’ (SMSF). If you do not have a SMSF then your tax agent or accountant can help you to establish SMSF based on your situation. Your SMSF will need to have an operating bank account where you will roll over all your existing super money from any current superfund managers.
(2) The SMSF will need to become an Institutional Member of ICFAL. For the SMSF becoming ICFAL member, please send us the attached completed form and supporting documents as per the below list along with payment receipt of $100/- membership fee (one-off & non-refundable but tax deductible)
- APR percentages: 0% Non interest (Islamic) product.
- Transaction Fees: Nil (One-off fee of $100 for lifetime membership)
- Interest rates: Non-interest (Islamic) products.
FREE 30 MINUTES INFORMATION SESSION
Do not miss out on this limited time offer of a 100% FREE, no-obligation 30-Minute Information Session that will help effectively manage your finances, provide the most cost-effective ways to build your dreams, and earn you fast, Halal income/revenue.